for rain

There's that tantalizing look of rain outside. A slim 20% chance according to meteorologists, and we're mostly in the 80%. I've read interpretations of Matthew 5:45 that said the sun shining on the wicked and the good stands for blessing and the rain on the righteous and the unrighteous means trouble. But I've never read…